Personal Insurance Solutions


Owning a condo unit creates some unique risks.  Some risks are shared with other owners, such as damage or injuries which occur outside or in a common area.  Other risks are the unit-owner’s responsible to insure against such as damage to your unit or an injury which occurs within it.

This unique risk requires a slightly different policy called a Condo Unit-Owner policy or HO-6.  While similar to a traditional single-family home in some respects, there is additional language and coverages designed for a condominium.

Similar to a homeowner policy, a personal lines condo policy will cover your belongings and liability as well as the part of the building for which you are responsible.

Some coverages to consider when reviewing a condo policy are as follows.  An Aronson Insurance agent can help you review your condo by-laws to determine what part of the building is your responsibility as well as your other insurance needs.

  • Building coverage
  • Personal property
  • Personal liability
  • Loss assessment
  • Flood & earthquake
  • Cyber insurance
  • Identify theft

Where we are

Aronson Insurance
950 Highland Ave.
Needham, MA 02494
Hours: 8:30-4:30 M-F
(4:00 on F in summer)

(781) 444-3050
Get Directions >

Aronson Insurance
59 Pond Street, Suite D
Sharon, MA 02067
Hours: 8:30-4:30 M-F
(4:00 on F in summer)

(781) 784-2461
Get Directions >

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.