Watercraft Insurance Agent Serving Newton, Needham, Wellesley and all of Massachusetts
A watercraft insurance policy from Aronson Insurance can protect your pride and joy from the majority of risks associated with owning and operating a boat or personal watercraft, its motor, and the trailer used to tow it – including protection against liability lawsuits and medical payments in the event of an injury.
Watercraft insurance coverage from Aronson can help protect you and your investment against the following:
- Storm damage
- Equipment permanently attached to the vessel
- Trolling motors
- Auxiliary fuel tanks
- Skis + boards
Watercraft Liability Insurance Coverage
In addition to protecting your property from damage and loss, watercraft insurance can protect you in the event that you injure another person or damage their property while operating your boat. Watercraft liability coverage provides protection from legal repercussions because of an accident caused by the maintenance, usage, or ownership of your watercraft including bodily injury, property damage, and defense costs.
Additional Watercraft Coverage
Other types of insurance coverage to consider for your watercraft investment include:
- Wreck Removal – In the event that your watercraft is rendered damaged or sinks, wreck removal coverage pays for the expenses related to the raising or removal of the watercraft’s wreckage.
- New Watercraft – Protect your new investment with coverage that covers you in the event that your new watercraft is damaged or lost.
Speak With an Aronson Insurance Professional
One of our insurance representatives can help you decide on a coverage option that best suits your needs and vessel. To determine the level of insurance you need:
- Consider an appraisal. For higher value watercraft, a professional appraiser may be helpful in determining level of coverage you need based on the current value of your boat.
- Keep all relevant documentation. Create a file for your watercraft documentation, including any boating safety courses you have taken.
Let the experienced representatives at Aronson Insurance help you find the right watercraft insurance policy. For more information or to get your boat covered today call us at 781-444-3050.