- While our office remains open via phone call, we are currently working remotely. We are available at 781.444.3050
to assist you. If you do need to meet we are available by appointment by giving us a call. This will allow us to determine the appropriate steps to set up a meeting that is safe for all.
Driving tips for a wonderful, SAFE and fun Memorial Day weekend
Memorial Day weekend is almost here and we are so excited! However, Memorial Weekend proves to be one of the deadliest times of year on the road, as hundreds of Americans die as a result of alcohol-related car crashes. In 2010, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported that 387 people died in crashes over Memorial Day weekend.
The National Safety Council recommends drivers:
- Refrain from all cell phone use behind the wheel
- Make sure all passengers are buckled up and children are in age-appropriate safety seats
- All children 12 and under should always be in the back seat
- Allow plenty of travel time to avoid frustration and diminish the impulse to speed
- Drive defensively and exercise caution, especially during inclement weather
- Avoid driving while drowsy
- Designate a “non-drinking” driver – even moderate consumption of alcohol impairs reaction time and driving judgment
Aronson Insurance Agency wishes you a happy Memorial Day Weekend and urges you to drive safety – be smart, be safe and don’t let ANYONE drink and drive!
If you have any questions about your auto policy, please call us any time: 781-444-3050.