Can you afford a data breach which typically results from a simple mistake? The very technology that your company relies on to conduct its business may also increase its vulnerability to costly electronic security threats. Cyber threats on businesses are increasingly common and are on the rise. In a 2013 survey, Symantec Corporation found that the number of cyber attacks on enterprises increased 42% in 2012 over 2011 and 50% of the attacks were on companies with less than 2,500 employees, with 31% having less than 250 employees.
Why Your Company Needs Cyber Insurance:
– A security breach could result in losses of hundred of thousands or even millions of dollars, not to mention an incalculable loss of reputation;
– The culprit may be someone close to your business… or they could be on the other side of the world;
– A breach can result from a simple mistake (an employee loses a company laptop, iPhone, etc.);
– Federal or state laws may mandate that your company take certain measures in the event of a security breach;
– The more people from whom your company collects personal information, the broader your exposure is and the more you need insurance protection.
Call Aronson Insurance today to inquire about Cyber Liability Insurance Protection: 781-444-350