- While our office remains open via phone call, we are currently working remotely. We are available at 781.444.3050
to assist you. If you do need to meet we are available by appointment by giving us a call. This will allow us to determine the appropriate steps to set up a meeting that is safe for all.
Aronson Insurance: We are here to help.
Posted on March 24, 2020
Aronson Insurance continues to take steps to provide the highest level of service to our clients while keeping our employees, their families, and our communities safe.
Our staff is fully operational from their homes and are working effectively with our Insurance Companies to help resolve any client issues.
- We have been notified that we are considered an essential business so we are not forced to be closed. However, for safety’s sake, our offices are closed to walk-in business. In the event something needs to be dropped off or picked up, please call for an appointment and we would be happy to make safe arrangements to assist.
- Our staff is fully functional to work-at-home. We are available via email, phone, and even video call to be of assistance.
- In many cases we are able to assist with billing issues and concerns including late fees, missed payments, and cancellations. While each situation is different, please call us if you are experiencing a hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic and we can work on your behalf with the insurance company.
- Please continue to call us to report any claims. Many of the carriers are going to a remote claim option for smaller claims. There are times when this can be somewhat challenging, but we can help you navigate through this process.
Please contact your Account Manager for any assistance. As always you can reach us at our main numbers:
Needham – 781.444.3050 | Newton – 617.965.3030 | Sharon 781.784.2461
We wish you and your families all good health in these trying times,
The Aronson Insurance Family.