Director of First Impressions
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team. The future candidate will possess exemplary customer service skills and the desire to learn and grow within the organization and the insurance industry. This candidate must work well under pressure and work well in a team environment.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Open and distribute daily mail.
- Scan documents.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Opportunity to assist in agency marketing efforts including social media and website maintenance
- Helps with miscellaneous projects
- Maintains a neat and organized environment
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to manage a high volume calls/emails/inquires without becoming overwhelmed or flustered
- Excellent communication skills and an outgoing and friendly personality a MUST!
- Organized and detail oriented individual
- Self- motivated, resourceful individual
- An associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)